Matters needing attention：
1. When this product is used to terminate early pregnancy, it must be combined with mifepristone, and it is strictly forbidden to use it alone.
2. When this product is compatible with mifepristone to terminate early pregnancy, it must be prescribed by a doctor and used in units with emergency curettage and infusion and blood transfusion conditions under the supervision of a doctor. This product is not intended for sale in pharmacies.
3. Before taking the medicine, the user must be informed of the treatment effect and possible side effects in detail. During treatment or follow-up, if there is heavy bleeding or other abnormal conditions, you should seek medical attention in time.
4. After taking the medicine, a small amount of vaginal bleeding usually occurs earlier, and some women have a longer bleeding time after miscarriage. A small number of early pregnant women can have spontaneous abortion after taking mifepristone. About 80% of pregnant women discharge the villous fetal sac within 6 hours after using this product. About 10% of pregnant women excrete pregnancy products within a week of taking the drug.
5. 8 to 15 days after taking the medicine, you should go to the original treatment unit for follow-up to determine the effect of abortion. If necessary, perform B-ultrasound or blood HCG determination. If it is confirmed as incomplete abortion or continued pregnancy, it should be dealt with in time.
6. Those who fail to terminate early pregnancy with this product must undergo artificial abortion to terminate the pregnancy.